24.11.08

Kiki

I was just getting my normal dose of celebrity gossip when I came upon Kirsten Dunst in this coat...

images via justjared & tfs

The minute I saw it, I was in love. I was thinking to myself, "Is this Opening Ceremony?" And lo and behold, a few clicks of the mouse and a little investigating confirmed my suspicions. I couldn't find the exact coat (rumor has it, it's completely sold out), but I found this:

So darn cute! The buffalo plaid, the funnel neck, the flare...everything is perfect! And then I saw this:
Dear lord! I love vests. This one ESPECIALLY with its amazing draping in the front.

Anyone wanna donate some money to the cause?

If you want to buy me a little gift, these are all available at La Garconne.

1 comment:

  1. Yes! It does look Opening Ceremony, but like you I couldn't find it anywhere - sigh!

    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete